Drain Cleaning in League City
Our League City Drain Cleaning Pros Also Have Served Friendswood Since 1952
Have you recently experienced the symptoms of a clogged drain, such as a sink or tub which is slow to drain? As a family owned and operated plumbing company based in League City, we are licensed, bonded, insured, and trusted throughout the community for the quality of our work.
At Ingram Plumbing, we show up when you need us and use our 65+ years of experience to your advantage, working quickly to resolve your issue. Once we have completed our inspection, we can clean out soap, food, roots, or random objects from any clogged drain.
If you are in need of quality League City drain cleaning, give Ingram Plumbing a call at (281) 724-3771 for a free in-person estimate!
Resolving Inconveniently Clogged Drains
Thanks to advancements in modern plumbing, people have become more and more reliant on our plumbing systems. Most people don't even think about the condition of their drains until there is a problem like a clog. In some cases, you may not even be aware there is a clog until an emergency, such as when a toilet overflows or a sink won't drain properly.
Drains can become clogged due to a variety of causes—this might include roots, shrubs, or leaves that get caught in the outdoor plumbing. In your home, you might experience blockages from grease, food, hair, and even everyday household items that build up. We can take a look at your sink, shower, tub, or whatever the problem might be, and help you find a solution.
Our League City plumbing technicians can assist you if you are having difficulty using your shower, flushing your toilet, or if your sinks aren't draining.
We provide drain cleaning for:
- Bathroom sink drains
- Toilet drains
- Floor drains
- Shower/bathtub drains
- Kitchen drains
Is Drano Bad for My Drains?
When your sink or toilet clogs, it might be tempting to use Drano or something similar. However, commercial chemical cleaners might be good for a quick fix, but they can leave lasting damage to your pipes. Because many use harsh ingredients to break down clogs, they can also erode the metal of the pipes. This can weak your drains and cause future leaks. The noxious fumes can also be toxic to your family’s health. That’s why we recommend hiring professional plumbers for reliable League City drain cleaning.
4 Ways To Avoid The Need For Drain Cleaning
1. Put a hair-stopper on your shower drain - Our League City drain cleaning squad gets called in to clean hair out of the shower drain every day. Hair-stoppers are inexpensive and easy to install so save your money and your pipes with this device.
2. Throw your cooking oil and grease in the garbage - While you might get away with putting your fatty oils and grease down your pipes one time, if you do it again and again it will start to latch onto your pipes and stop passing by foods causing all kinds of clogs and blockages.
3. Think about installing a lint-catcher - When your washing machine is done, the dirt and debris don't just disappear. They end up in your washing machine's water line causing all sorts of havoc which then requires the attention of our League City drain cleaning experts.
4. Don't put the following food particles down the garbage disposal - Coffee grounds, egg shells, pasta, celery, rice, and chicken bones should all be disposed of in the trash as opposed to your garbage disposal.
Schedule Your League City Drain Cleaning Today!
At Ingram Plumbing, our League City plumbers know that clogged drains are a huge inconvenience and need to be solved right away. You can rely on us anytime for emergency services to resolve the clogged drains in your home or business. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality service. Customer satisfaction is so important to us that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
The benefits of choosing Ingram Plumbing include:
- Family owned and operated since 1952
- Free in-person estimates
- Emergency plumbing services
- A+ rating with the BBB
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Upfront flat-rate business—no hidden fees
- Highly reviewed by the community
Our plumbers are so grateful for your referrals that we wanted to find a way to give back when you refer Ingram Plumbing to your friends and family.Call (281) 724-3771 for More Information