League City Water Heater Repair & Installation
Tank & Tankless Water Heater Services in Friendswood
Every day you rely on your water heater more than you may even realize. From washing your face, brushing your teeth, and showering, to doing kitchen chores like washing dishes, hot water is a necessity. If you own a commercial property or business, it can cause a significant disruption in your business operations if your water heating equipment stops working.
At Ingram Plumbing, we provide second-to-none League City water heater repair and replacement services. Whether your heater needs a minor fix or a more significant overhaul, our plumbers have the skill to work on every make and model of water heater out there.
Our League City water heater installation and repair team can provide you with the following water heater services:
- Gas water heaters
- Electric water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Water heater leaks
- Water heater repairs and installation
- Water heater replacement
Repairing Hot Water Heaters
With more than 65 years of experience in the plumbing industry, our League City plumbing technicians have the skill to diagnose and repair all types of issues with your water heating equipment. We take great pride in the quality of our work and never take shortcuts when we are repairing or replacing plumbing fixtures and appliances. If your system stops working properly and you wish to replace it, we can help you decide which unit is right for you.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Flashes of cold water - If you're not getting hot water, your unit clearly needs repairs. But even if you're sometimes getting bouts of cold water during your hot shower then you should call in our League City water heater repair experts. What's most likely causing this is a crack in the tube that's responsible for bringing in cold water into your water heater resulting in incoming cold water mixing with your outgoing hot water.
2. Reddish-brown hot water - This observation could mean that you have rust building up in your pipes. But if you're getting this rusty water in only your hot water then it's most likely your water heater. Water heaters usually have a sacrificial anode rod that attracts the rusting elements and it's possible this rod needs to be replaced.
3. Banging or snapping noises - Over enough time, there could be significant sediment built-up in your water heater that can create this snapping or popping sound that can be pretty loud. It's a sign that your water heater could use a good cleaning and it'll be back to its normal, quiet operation.
4. Water leak - If you're seeing water puddling around at the bottom of your unit, then you should call in our League City water heater repair experts. When water heats up it expands and creates pressure on your tank. These leaks aren't abnormal but should be addresses sooner rather than later to avoid the need for water damage restoration.
5. Low water pressure - As mentioned above, sediment build-up in water heaters is completely natural. When enough sediments build up it will make your water hard and thus heavier. Heavier water needs a little bit more power to get through the pipes and you'll notice this because your hot water won't be coming out of your shower head as strong as it was before.
Upgrade Your Existing Water Heater
Whether your system has broken down beyond repair or you wish to make improvements, upgrading your water heater is an excellent choice. Installing a newer, more energy-efficient hot water heater has many benefits, including cost savings in your water and energy bills. We also offer $100 off new water heater installations for our customers in League City, Dickinson, Houston, and beyond.
Our plumbers are so grateful for your referrals that we wanted to find a way to give back when you refer Ingram Plumbing to your friends and family.Call (281) 724-3771 for More Information