League City Plumbing Services
Your Friendswood Plumbing Specialists Since 1952
Though it may not seem like it, your plumbing system is a very finely tuned machine. Often, even the smallest issues like minor leaks or drain backups can lead to much bigger problems if not repaired promptly. Improperly handled clogs, leaks, and malfunctions can lead to sewage leaks and structural damage that is costly and time-consuming to repair.
At Ingram Plumbing, our highly trained League City plumbing team can identify and resolve these kinds of problems before they have the chance to do permanent damage. Our team is proud to offer a complete range of plumbing services to residential homeowners as well as property management companies handling multi-family homes and properties.
Contact Ingram Plumbing today at (281) 724-3771 to schedule a free in-person estimate.
Services We Offer
Our knowledgeable plumbers provide the following services and more:
- Drain cleaning
- Leak detection and repair
- Slab leaks
- Piping and repiping
- Fixture plumbing
- Tankless water heaters
- Sewer inspection and repair
- Plumbing inspections
- Water treatment systems
- Gas Leak Repair
- Frozen Pipes
- Plumbing Repair
- Plumbing Maintenance
- Commercial Plumbing
- Residential Plumbing
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
Some plumbing problems are hard to detect, but there are a few surefire ways to know that you need our plumbers to come inspect your system.
Call our experienced plumbers if you notice any of the following:
- Gurgle/bubbling sound — If you hear a bubbling sound from one appliance while you're using another, trouble is on the way. If air is coming up through your water, then your sewer line is clogged and something drastic could happen if left unattended.
- Drip...drip...drip — If you're on a water meter, this nuisance can be incredibly expensive. It's a quick fix, but very obnoxious if left unserviced.
- Slow draining — If you have just one slow drain, you simply need a thorough drain cleaning. But if you have multiple slow drains at the same time, your sewer line is most likely clogged.
- Low water pressure — If you can unscrew your faucet's aerator, then feel free to do so and unclog the fixture. Don't try sticking anything up the exposed end of the faucet as that can do irreparable harm to your appliance.
- Backflow — Sewer water coming up and out of your drains is never a good thing, but it's a pretty obvious sign that you could use expert plumbing service. Give us a call.
Emergency Plumbing Services Available
When you are looking for a plumber it is typically because something has gone wrong—perhaps catastrophically wrong—and you need expert help right away. When your home’s structural integrity, and that of your personal belongings, is threatened, you need someone with the skill to correct the problem thoroughly and efficiently.
Fortunately, if you are in this situation, we can assist you. Our League City plumbing experts offer same-day service availability as well as round-the-clock emergency service. No matter what happens to your plumbing, and no matter when, we have what you need to get your property back to normal.
The Best Plumbers in the Business
Our plumbers have over 100,000 jobs behind them, and our proud reputation is built into homes, apartments, hotels, and more all over League City, Pearland, Houston, and the surrounding areas. When you choose Ingram Plumbing for your plumbing needs, you are choosing a team with over 65 years of service under their belts. Each and every one of our technicians is highly trained in the services we offer, as well as licensed, bonded, and insured.
They also undergo yearly training to ensure that our customers are consistently receiving the highest quality service possible. In addition to being highly qualified at their craft, our technicians are also dedicated to providing a courteous, professional, and welcoming customer service experience at every opportunity. We have spent nearly seven decades building our reputation for quality and integrity, and it is something we want to share with you!
Our plumbers are so grateful for your referrals that we wanted to find a way to give back when you refer Ingram Plumbing to your friends and family.Call (281) 724-3771 for More Information